Friday, June 12, 2015

I met up with Scott....

After talking to Scott for weeks and weeks, he moved to Chicago during a weekend that I could get there...... I was waffling between caring whether or not we met...there have been a few flags, and I don't think he will be husband #2, but I sort of left the ball in his court.

Initially, weeks and weeks ago, we had said we were going to do drinks, but as the date approached, he said that drinks were too intimate. He suggested lunch or coffee.....and I ended up suggesting a Saturday afternoon walk, since he decided to keep the Sabbath and I wasn't going to be in town on Sunday.

We met....and walked....and talked without a pause for 45 minutes..which is all the time we had, because I had something else planned.


I wasn't sure that I'd like him in person. He's smaller than husband #1 was. But I might like him a little bit. I won't be able to see him for a few weeks yet.....so we'll see if he wants to see me.


No comments:

Post a Comment